fip when to euthanize

I found her on the bathroom floor gasping for air. Ate well moved her bowels well and slept alot.


When To Euthanize A Dog With Cushing S Disease Cushing Disease Cushings Syndrome Disease

I have a kitten who just recently got FIP and some sort of blockage.

. I came to the decision to euthanize her. He was not doing any poop for 5 days. It helped me with my decision to euthanize my first cat and 2 more cats in the years that followed.

I immediatley brought her to the nearest vet hospital. The vet is not ready to put him down saying that he is not sure either its FIP or blockage. Up to that point she has been an indoor healthy cat.

And it helps me at the cat hospital where I work too as I can talk to clients of my experience and give them something that might be able to help them with their decision too. An xray showed scarring and a bilateral pleural effusion in her lungs. Drained up 3cc of fluid and it was thin yellow fluid.

Still belly is full of that fluid. He just took x ray no blood tests.


The Story Of The Blind Cat Rescue Documentary Cat Rescue Cats Great Cat

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel